<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32565688?origin\x3dhttp://finx-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Welcome♥

:D
best viewed in Mozila Firefox, but the blogger herself uses Operah and is currently still working fine :D

Profile♥

SEMI KANG
14/01/93
btpsian
NUSHS
saessac93@hotmail.com


Affiliates♥

• 203♥
• Amanda♥
• Andre
• Andrew
• Andy
• Clare
• Cheryl Lin
• Cheryl Yeow
• Chester
• Chris♥
• Daoxin
• Deborah
• Esther
• Esther Candice
• Ethel
• Felicia
• Fion
• Huimin♥
• Huishi
• Jennifer
• Jiayu
• Joel
• Jonathan Ang
• Jiahong
• Kang Raye
• Katrina
• Michelle
• Rachael
• Rania
• Roy
• Ruijia
• Ryan
• Shahid
• Shermaine
• Shini
• Spencer
• Stacy
• Vivien Ang
• Weiyuan
• Wenli♥
• Woan Chyi
• Ying Zhen
• Yufei
• Yuki
• Zikri
• Ziyi♥
• Zundian


Sunday, May 24, 2009
2

I AM IN THE AIRPORT!!!
AHAHAHAHHA I love airport (like i mentioned last time)
Leaving to korea in approx an hours time 8)
a little sad to leave singapore actually.
i'm a loner over there.
I mean, what do you expect from a person who's left there when she was 2?
hmm should i continue telling about our chalet?

Oh oh, we swam, ate vinegar and salt chips (which RULEZXZXZ)
came up to the room and ordered pizza!
You should come watch our fb video.
Emman: Lets say grace and eat our pizza
...
Emman: Grace.
ROFL. Damn funny.
I kept watching the video until
my mom started questioning my sanity. joking. xD
played soccer at night,
was quite fun with emman running perfectly fine (or rather really fast)
with the ball and going
"what do i do with the ball! what do i do with the ball!" x100
Kangraye watching the ball go into our goal post
and going
"I knew that! I knew that!"
Chris dribbling the ball through this really dark alley,
obviously accidental, going
"That was a strategy okay! It was a strategy!"
Ahahahah and that was after our bath
so majority of us bathed again.

talked about..life with shahid chris and spencer
after watching some movie like "accepted" and "disaster movie"
like seriously seriously. then played more of that dragon game x)
Fun fun. I fell asleep afterwards i think.

holy crap. 1 min 7 sec left.
I'll post this for the time being.
toodles!




Tagboard♥







Archives♥

• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Credits♥

layout by twenty